In our journey of exploring the kodi world, we have a very interesting kodi add-on in our basket. Watching TV is the incredible part of our lives and hardly a day is left where we end up without watching our favorite TV show. Here is the good news for all the kodi users who never want to miss any of their TV content. Today we are briefing here about the best kodi add-on for live TV. Phoenix on kodi is that best kodi add-on for live TV, we are talking about.
Phoenix add-on is the unofficial live TV add-on that comes with some risk and lacks but its usage suppresses this limitation of this best kodi add-on for live TV. You must know the fact that all the kodi add-ons are based on the certain repository. A repository which you needs to get Phoenix on kodi is Supperrepo. Supercheap is that repository that will assist you to install Phoenix on kodi with ease. If due to any reason, Phoenix app does not work for you, you may look for the other live TV add-ons but Phoenix has its own plus to show you. If you think that using unofficial kodi add-on is illegal in any way, then you are living in an illusion without any drop of reality into it.
We suggest using VPN by the readers to proceed with the thought to install Phoenix on kodi. The straight reason behind suggesting the use of VPN is that Phoenix app is the third party add-on. Readers are suggested to install the latest version of Phoenix which is currently Phoenix 3.3.3. The reason behind writing this post today is to let you know how to install Phoenix on kodi. To get Phoenix on kodi is not a big task but is also not so easy to take it lighter. To add Phoenix to kodi, you need to keep few things in mind.
How to Install Phoenix On Kodi
To install Phoenix on kodi is as simple as you have installed any other kodi add-on on your kodi player. This article has brought the best of the way to get Phoenix on kodi for you.
Before moving on the steps to install Phoenix on kodi, please make sure that you already have super repo kodi add-on on your player. If you yet not have super repo add-on, go ahead to add this to your kodi player. Once you have added it, Follow the below-mentioned steps in the exact order in which they are written and enjoy the Phoenix app on your kodi player.
- Open the kodi player and enter the kodi world.
- On the left side of the window, you will see the menu list.
- Look for the option of add-ons there.
- Select it.
- You will see the add-on window on your Kodi screen, where on the left side you will find the list of various add-ons like video add-ons, program add-ons etc.
- Take a look at the top left corner of the window, where you see the add-on icon.
- Select the add-on icon and go for the option of “Install from zip file”.
- As you have selected the option of “Install from zip file”, it will require you to browse the file. Now locate that super repo repository, for which we have talked before initiating with these steps here.
- You will then get the notification saying “Add-on enabled”.
- If you get this notification, come back to the add-on screen else wait for the notification.
- Again select the add-on icon from the top left corner.
- This time proceed with the option of “Install from repository”.
- When you click this option, you will see a long list of repositories there out of which you have to go with Superrepo repository.
- Upon choosing the repository you will be taken to the window where you need to choose the option of “Add-on repository”.
- Initiating the previous action, you will explore the ocean of repositories.
- Choose the live TV kodi add-ons and install the live TV super repo.
- Your live TV add-on notification will shortly enable.
- Choose the option of “Superrepo genre live TV”.
- Select that.
- Select the “Video add-on” option. (Readers do not get confused, blindly follow the steps).
- As and when you select the video add-on, a long list of add-ons will reveal in-front of you.
- Quickly scroll down the list to search for Phoenix app.
- Click on it and wait until you get the add-on enabled notification.
If you get the notification, then your mission to add Phoenix to kodi has been accomplished and you can enjoy the Phoenix movie app on your kodi player. We understand that readers will find it a little complex, however, following the instructions will surely take them to the end.
Friends! kodi has both official and unofficial add-ons. The official add-on is supported by the kodi officials and is quite easy, compatible and performing. This is also true for the unofficial add-ons but these are quite off a bit from official add-ons when it comes to installing them. Kodi’s Phoenix add-on is one of the unofficial kodi add-ons that comes with many exciting video content in the form of Phoenix TV, Phoenix sports, Phoenix new releases and a lot more. Phoenix kodi add-on is basically a live TV add-on that empowers you to stream your favorite TV stuff accessible on your kodi player.
Users after downloading this best kodi add-on for live TV may encounter with the error while dealing with it. The most common error among all is “Phoenix kodi not working”. Using the older version of Phoenix app might be the possible reason for facing this error. The first solution is always to update Kodi phoenix add-on. Phoenix gets updated frequently from its sources. So isn’t it better to keep yourself updated as well!
As being said that Phoenix is the best kodi add-on for live TV, it will surely prove it correct of our readers who are looking forward to adding Phoenix to kodi. We tried to be very precise while explaining the steps to install Phoenix on kodi so that our readers get Phoenix on kodi easily without putting much of their effort in switching around the web pages. Kodi’s phoenix add-on is the third party add-on that is not available officially. You will read above the most convenient way to add Phoenix to kodi for free.
so if you have visited enough sites but still searching for the best kodi add-on for live TV, then this might be the end result for you. Please let us know if we have missed something that you want to know on the topic and leave your comment for us.